EcoCash Suspends Agent, Bulk Payer Lines
The country’s biggest mobile money company EcoCash has suspended all agent and bulk payer lines in compliance with the directive issued by the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe (RBZ). This comes after the central bank toned down on the move made by the government on Friday night to ban mobile money services accusing them of creating money and blaming them for the collapse of the local Zimbabwe Dollar.
Below are the latest communications from Ecocash.
NOTICE TO AGENTS, BULK PAYERS AND MERCHANTS
Dear Agents, Bulk Payers and Merchants,
Please be advised that we nave received a directive from the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe which states the following:
Please be advised that we have received a directive from the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe which states the following:
1. All Agent and Bulk Payer lines have been suspended until further notice with immediate effect
2. Merchant to Merchant and Merchant to Individual transactions have also been suspended until further notice.
Pay Merchant transactions continue to operate normally.
Please be also advised that all other EcoCash services continue to operate normally.
Dear Valued Customers,
Following communication from the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe, please be advised that with immediate effect the following changes apply:
• All Agent and Bulk Payer lines are suspended This therefore means that Cash in and Cash out services have been suspended until further notice.
However, please be advised that all other EcoCash services continue and are operating normally.
We would like to thank you our customers for all your continued support.
Articles You May Want To Read,
- ‘Police Boss Godwin Matanga Does Not Have An Ordinary Level Certificate’
- Fight Over Textbook Turns Deadly…Man Beaten To Death Over History Textbook
- RBZ Finally Clarifies On Mobile Money Ban, Says “Bonafide Transactions Will Be Processed Normally”
IMPORTANT NOTICE:Access LIVE News, Jobs and Exchange rates directly on WhatsApp. Send a WhatsApp message with the word HIE to +263718636522 or just CLICK HERE to try it out. iHarare is now a information one-stop-shop. Please click on the links highlighted in Red to access News, Events, Jobs, Pricecheck, Classifieds, Dating and Education services by iHarare.For any queries contact us by CLICKING HERE .
The post EcoCash Suspends Agent, Bulk Payer Lines In Compliance With RBZ Directives On Mobile Money Services appeared first on iHarare News.