How To Stop EcoSure From Deducting Your Money Automatically
Judging from comments on social media platforms and forums, it appears that one of the most frustrating experiences for EcoSure Funeral Cover customers is when the service makes automatic deductions from their EcoCash mobile wallets.
As these deductions can sometimes take place at very inconvenient times, iHarare has noted that many people have been inquiring on how to stop EcoSure from deducting money from people’s mobile wallets automatically.
Worry not, here is how you can stop EcoSure from deducting money from your EcoCash mobile wallets so that you can control when you get to make the payments.
- Dial *900#
- Proceed to enter you EcoCash PIN
- On the menu options select Option 1: EcoSure Funeral Cover
- Then select Option 1: Ecosure Individuals
- On the currency menu, select Option 1: RTGGS Dollar
- On the next menu, select Option 4: Manage Policy
- Select Option 3: Disable Premium Auto Debit
- Select Option 1 to confirm that you want EcoSure to stop make automatic deductions from your EcoCash mobile money wallet every month.
Please note that EcoSure Funeral Cover advises that in the event of death if your policy is not paid up, the claim will be rejected.
In case you need to make sure that EcoSure continues making the monthly deductions from your EcoCash mobile wallet automatically, you can re-enable the option by following all the steps above. However, when you get to Option 7, select Enable Premium Auto Debit.
Articles You May Want To Read,
- DJ Fantan & Levels Sentenced To 12 Months In Jail For Hosting Musical Bash| BREAKING NEWS
- UPDATE| Baby “Killed” By Police While Assaulting Mother DID NOT Die, Police Reports
- Dismembered Remains Of Tourist Who Slipped And Fell Into Victoria Falls Gorge Retrieved
- Zimbabwe Minister Who Celebrated Coronavirus As God’s Punishment On The West Now Battling Covid-19
The post Here Is How To Stop EcoSure From Deducting Your Money Automatically appeared first on iHarare News.