Zimbabwe Fuel Price Goes Down
The Zimbabwe Energy Regulatory Authority (ZERA) has announced a decrease in the price of diesel fuel although blended petrol, on the other hand, had gone down. The new fuel prices are effective today, Friday 28 February 2020.
Diesel has gone down to ZWL17.28 from ZWL$19.55 per litre while Blended Petrol has gone up to ZWL$18.40 per litre from ZWL$18.40.
The new prices of fuel translate to US$0.96 (96 cents) per litre of diesel and US$1.03 using the government’s official interbank forex rate. However, using the ubiquitous black market rates which are more widely used by the generality of the population, this translates to US$0.54 (54 cents) per litre of diesel and US$0.58 (58 cents) per litre of blended petrol.
Below is the full statement from ZERA
[Official Interbank Rate: US$1 = 17.95 Zimbabwe Dollar, Black Market Rate: US$1 = 32 Zimbabwe Dollar]
- WATCH: Mthuli Ncube Will Cause Uprisings In This Country FUMES Chinotimba
- Woman Dumps Hubby For Being Jobless And Poor, Asks Court To Help Get Him Back After He Moves On
- ‘You Have No Respect For Women!”-Passion Java Blasts Tytan For Exposing Olinda’s HIV Status
- Misery-Smitten Tocky Vibes’ Look-Alike Claims He Fathered And Neglected The Chanter
- Bed-Hopping Top Cop In Sex Storm With Married Juniors ‘Booted Out’
- Tragedy Strikes As Woman Is Murdered In Front of Family After Reporting Rape
To read the latest news on WhatsApp, send a WhatsApp message with the word NEWS to +263718636522 to enjoy this and other stories.
To View and Apply for the latest Jobs and Vacancies in Zimbabwe, Please Visit our Sister website iHarare Jobs
For the latest Exchange Rates and prices of groceries, meat, fuel e.t.c please visit our sister website iHarare Price Check